Author Topic: Fishing License on line  (Read 2587 times)

david_lhc

• New Creeker
    • View Profile
Fishing License on line
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »
This was cool and saved me some time. This might be old news to you all but I got my Fishing License on line today and it was way easy. Printed it out on my printer and they will be mailing me one as well. $61 now thats crazy high but that is also a different topic.

Purchase on line at dfg.ca.gov.

:fishing3:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:41:19 AM by david_lhc »

fshrsmn

• Weekender
    • View Profile
Re: Fishing License on line
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 09:14:56 AM »
The great part of this is that every year now your information is saved, so if nothing changes it becomes even more efficient to receive it. Personally, I believe this was a great idea. Fish on.
"Don't get no better than this!"

wshawkins

• East Side Hero
  • Got to love the Eastern Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 09:23:04 AM »
Used to get it at the resorts on my first fishing trip of the year, but now most of the resorts donít sell fishing licenses anymore because of lack of internet service.  So best to get it online before you head out on your first trip.

Save the old fishing license as youíll need the GO ID number for next yearís purchase online.
"It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out, it's the grain of sand in your shoe."

John Harper

• Weekender
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 11:16:00 AM »
Yes, I've renewed my Lifetime License online for many years.  Usually get the new license in a few days.   

Have to purchase the ocean stamp, but $5.14 works for me.  I hit the breakeven point on my Lifetime License a few years ago, all gravy now.

John

david_lhc

• New Creeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 11:42:39 AM »
Yes it was really easy all I did was put in my Drivers License number and it pulled up all my info, I did not even have to enter anything. Cannot make it this weekend but am headed up next.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 11:56:05 AM by david_lhc »