Author Topic: I am not a happy camper  (Read 2882 times)

retired96

• Eastern Sierra Legend
    • View Profile
I am not a happy camper
« on: June 24, 2015, 01:18:57 PM »
I had a doctors appt. for some minor surgery for tomorrow to have a skin cancer removed from my arm but the office just called and rescheduled for July 10th, so I will have to miss the 2015 round up..

Little Hardrock

• Administrator
  • East Side Hero
    • View Profile
Re: I am not a happy camper
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:32:06 PM »
WHAT?!?     call them back and tell them they are sooo wrong about the 10th!
Hardrock, may his spirit live on in all of us.....

bstolton

• Rock Creek Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 08:25:43 PM »
No
That`s not exceptable, cancel and reschedule. I too have put off surgery till August.

gone fishn, hope to be catchn soon !

retired96

• Eastern Sierra Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 09:39:05 AM »
The doctor is going to be gone until Sept. and its something I don't want to put off any longer.

trouter

• Weekender
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 05:31:58 PM »
Sorry, I have been away for a while and just saw your post Retired 96. I'm sure you have information from the Doc by now but I wish you well and my prayers are with you. 

Topwater had some problems in the past with the same thing and hopefully got it taken care of. I have had areas burned off and probably will have issues in the future because we didn't have sun screen back in the day.

I use sun screen every day now and it really makes a difference. I also wear a hat which helps as well. Maybe too little too late but It's worth a try to prevent problems.

Please let us know how you are doing 96.

retired96

• Eastern Sierra Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 07:29:52 AM »
I'm fine,,,had 13 stitches in my right arm, but there all out ...This past procedure was the 8th procedure for having a skin cancer removed...In my old age I'm paying for all those years I was getting too much sun and never using sun screen or wearing a hat..