Author Topic: Tough season  (Read 2523 times)

Sierraslam

• Junior Creeker
    • View Profile
Tough season
« on: July 14, 2015, 10:30:40 PM »
Just thinking that I've been to the Eastern Sierras once this season. Went up the first week of May, and have not been able to get back. Thanks for the pictures and reports. Looks like the 2015 Creeker gathering was another good one. Saw, and heard BJ playing Johnny Cash on Facebook. very cool! (Thanks Terry) I will finally be in Mammoth 7-31 thru 8-3 for the blues and brews festival. "The mountains calling, and I must go!" its been way to long!!

Mcgee Dude

• Rock Creek Guide
    • View Profile
Re: Tough season
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 09:56:53 AM »
Glad youre going to be able to get back up there Sierraslam! I'll be in the area during that time as well, lets hit some creeks!

:fishing3:
Still waiting on my RCL Club Patch!

wshawkins

• East Side Hero
  • Got to love the Eastern Sierra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 11:11:45 AM »
The Blues festival is a fun outdoor event among the pines.  Incredible atmosphere, great people, incredible food and craft brew...and music!
"It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you out, it's the grain of sand in your shoe."

bstolton

• Rock Creek Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 07:14:01 PM »
The blues festival sounds like a really good time, especially with all that Mammoth beer flowing. :drunk:

I need to make it to that event one of these years.

SS hope you have a great trip.
gone fishn, hope to be catchn soon !

Sierraslam

• Junior Creeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 04:22:49 PM »
Bluesapalooza! Great weekend with 75+ breweries from around the country, good food, and Robert Cray Sunday! Johnny Lang headlines Saturday night after 5 hours of beer tasting. Fun weekend, but not if you want to escape people. Probably the most crowded weekend in Mammoth all year. I need a Sierra getaway from people trip soon. Zero bag nights for me this year, for shame!

Little Hardrock

• Administrator
  • East Side Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 07:10:08 PM »
lets see.... good music, good beer, good food.... and the sierras...

i guess someone has to do it!   

thanks for voluntering!    :)
Hardrock, may his spirit live on in all of us.....