Author Topic: 2013 Opening Day is April 27th  (Read 6515 times)

Mcgee Dude

• Rock Creek Guide
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Opening Day is April 27th
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2013, 06:03:17 PM »
I may not spend the most time in the Sierra.. YET* But I still think I spend the most time fishing. ( student = retired )  :lol2:

I spent all day today putting everything I need together. Its parked where I can open the garage door, back the truck up and load everything in.

I'm just stressing a little bit on firewood. The campground opens on Wednesday, but in the past it sometimes takes a few days to get the wood in camp. I usually like to bring my own, but my source

has run dry. Hopefully we don't freeze to death.  :cold:
Still waiting on my RCL Club Patch!

Topwater Terry

• Eastern Sierra Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2013, 08:53:12 PM »
go borrow some from Roy!! :clap: :clap: 
Once I arrive at Tom's Place...well,  you know...nothing else matters...

Trev Dog

• Rock Creek Local
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2013, 09:30:38 PM »
Go borrow some from Roy!! Or do like Roy go to a construction site and pick up enough for the summer and layer it in your vehicle. You can buy firewood in So. Cal even if it's just enough to get you through before the Campsites have it for at least a $1.00 less per bundle. Plus its dried out. But props Dude for wanting to spend money with the host at your site.  :clap:Tight lines  :fishing3:

damer419

• Junior Creeker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 02:06:33 PM »
I may not spend the most time in the Sierra.. YET* But I still think I spend the most time fishing. ( student = retired )  :lol2:

Not that its a contest or that it matters, but what about us that fish for a living?  (Cattle Boat Capt = lots 'o' fishin time):fishing3:

HAHAHA.........seriously jealous of you going up for opener.....will make it up one year.....maybe when the kids get just a lil bit older
Slowly switching from salt to sweet

Mcgee Dude

• Rock Creek Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2013, 02:13:29 AM »
haha you got me on that one without a doubt!
Still waiting on my RCL Club Patch!